But first I want to share with you a few important guidelines I use to run my business.
- I treat all my clients with respect. I feel we are partnering in the process
- I rarely work more than one project at a time; your project is important to me.
- I want my clients to know they have my undivided attention.I am always available for ideas and feedback.
- I never allow a client’s project to sit with no one working on it for extended periods of time. The number one complaint is dead time, this will never happen with me.
- I ask my clients to review the “work in progress”, providing me with feedback on a regular basis.
- Once completed, I ask them to okay the project before the clean-up process begins.
- I want you to be thrilled with your project and strive for that with all of my clients.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas you have for your next project. I’d love to hear from you- Jan
Call 404 865 1858 or email me here:
Please enter your Name, phone number and city along and a brief message about your project or any questions below and I will answer your email as soon as possible. Please note I do NOT provide estimates via email, but I would love to talk with you about your project.